Long overdue, but I was able to find some time to work though the photos we had gathered whilst at Lindystock this year.
Lindystock, an event in it’s 2nd year run by Toronto Lindy Hop (TLH), this provided good fun, and great time to spend with folks in the lindy hop scene. The only problem was, I was behind the scenes most of the time, running food and the sauna and not behind the camera.
But we did get a few! Enjoy them after the jump. 🙂
1. [L] Phil and Charlie don their gear to create their patented shower tree. [R] Li Arriving at Lindystock
2. [L]First day of Lindystock [R] Last day of Lindystock 🙂
3. This is the joy in the hall all weekend… or awkward laughters…
4. Jasper is a tree, Vincent is blowing like the wind and Geoff pretends to pee… yes awkward…
5. [L]Randy [R] and Waterloo’s David Trinh are ready to DJ the first night.
6. [L]Phil prepares to throw down in the Friday night DJ battle, [R] whist Victoria and Gillian explains a plant to avoid through interpretive dance.
7. More awkward smiles 🙂
8. Krister and Jamie throws down in a push-up challenge
9. Krister. FAIL! 😉
10. More throw down challenges. [L] Genevieve and Matthew ready to showdown in a final battle of murder. [R]Genevieve. FTW!
11. [L] DJ Master Arthur Lulu presenting the DJ Battle [R]Newest TLH President, Courtney, being sworn in.
12. Next day pushup challenge aftermath.
13. He doesn’t seem so sad 🙂
14. Li. Gave it that old school feel to this photo.
15. Jasper and Roslyn, guitar and violin duo.
16. DJ Arthur Lulu
17. Party crashers, Kim and Cindy. Allo Salsa ladies.
18. What is camping without the fire?
19. Playing around with the camera at 3am
20. Lightpainting at 3am by the bonfire.